Monday, March 1, 2010

The first day of blogging!

Hello Everyone.

I'm Just new to blogging so I'm probably pretty bad.
I'm also in the middle of a great book called the greatest blogger in the world( Unlike me ). Please leave comments coz I'd love some blogging friends who are more experienced and can give me good tips. Well thats about it.
(; 

4 comments:

  1. Nice blog! How about giving you thoughts on a game or favourite gum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi willem! Great weekend at coast, wasn't it? Have just finished making some coconut, choc chip, banana muffins & the smell is wafting past me - mmmmm (sadly, not for me!). Can you tell me what that little symbols at end of your blog name mean? (I am really not up with all this cyber-speak!) Seeya, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, It's POKEY, nice blog, I may start one sometime, if I have time with homework and stuff!!

    POKEEEEEEEEEEY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, we REALLY need to beat Dave in the next championship!

    ReplyDelete